Ink Box

1. It's a gorgeous bag and a PFer's auction, just make sure you note that this bag is sold w/o the strap...

2. Ridiculous price for no strap. I might have gotten it with no strap if it was around $200, but nothing more than that for no strap. :confused1: I mean the strap is the best thing about the box style.

3. ^I agree that's a very high price given that it comes without a strap.

4. it is kinda high for a box without the strap... i've always wanted to interchange my first and box straps.

5. I agree..my strap is one of my favorite things about the box..

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    No strap:cursing: :cursing:

7. No strap. No sale.

8. how does one have a box with no strap?? :confused1:

9. EXACTLY! And at that price? :confused1:

10. Exactly, I mean I could still make use of it... That's why I would still get it if it was super cheap like $200. But I wouldn't waste anymore $ on it because you wouldn't be able to sell it later with no strap!

11. :crybaby: Such a shame - I would LOVE a box in Ink but must, must, must have the strap! The longer strap is one of the things I love about the box style :confused1:

12. Crazy price for a bag that is missing an important part.

13. Is the seller a pfer? Not 100% sure. but, I could've sworn a pfer in another thread had mentioned that they were thinking about selling their box with no strap... I could be wrong though ...

good luck ! :smile:

14. the seller said this:

I currently own both the FIRST and BOX in INK but am keeping detachable straps for both to interchange with my First.