ink at BNY

1. for anyone interested in the ink...
    last week, joseph told me they still had the classic, hobo, courrier, and shrug. give them a call. 212.206.0872

2. hmmmmmmmmmm, i saw my very 1st shrug (in real life) today & now the wheels are turning in my head :sneaky:...maybe an ink shrug is what i need?!?!

3. And the sickness keeps rearing it's ugly head :lol: I haven't seen a shrug IRL. I would love to see someone's photos. :yes:

4. oh the caramel shrug looks absolutely gorgeous.....yummy....

5. lol :roflmfao:...i was out w/my husband today, carrying my rouille first, recalling a quote of yours from last week, about how "if he only knew the extent of my sickness he'd :noggin:" (j/k!!!)

p.s. DON'T SHOW THIS WOMAN ANY SHRUG PHOTOS!!!

6. Arrrrrgh Must...... See...... Shrug........Photos........:roflmfao:

7. OMG, we truly do have a problem, you're like my evil twin :roflmfao:

8. Lol we were seperated at birth!:nuts:

9. i saw the most beautiful magenta shrug on eBay weeks ago. i would have gone for it if i didn't already have it in the work. i tried to look for the pic but the auction is gone. guess, it's better that you didn't see it, giggles. ;)

10. no worries esile, that giggles girl will find it if she wants it badly enough!!!...i've got no doubts whatsoever about that ;)

11. You know me too well!:roflmfao:

12. Sorry but is it this one?

13. oh boy, here we go, giggles is a goner now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. :devil:

15. :amazed: So purty so purty so purty!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Must.....Find.....Shrug......Now :love: :love: