Information or Pictures of DARK BROWN JUMBO LAMBSKIN Classic Flap or Reissue?

1. I am desperately looking for a DARK BROWN LAMBSKIN Classic Flap or Reissue to complete my Chanel Flap collection. They seem to be hard to come by. Does anyone own any? I'd love to see pictures or hear what year you bought it!!!!!!!!!

2. i know there is a dark brown 227 reissue at Saks troy MI last time i checked... but i think its not lambskin, but new caviar... IMHO, it looks very much like lambskin... smooth surface...

3. [​IMG] Re: Information or Pictures of DARK BROWN JUMBO LAMBSKIN Classic Flap or Reissue?
    i know there is a dark brown 227 reissue at Saks troy MI last time i checked... but i think its not lambskin, but new caviar... IMHO, it looks very much like lambskin... smooth surface...

4. Hmm, there is no brown reissue. :confused1: There is a brown hybrid flap, or Courtney Cox bag as some people call it haha, with the old chain and MM lock (I know it came in both the medium and Jumbo size). :smile: I tried the brown hybrid on a few months ago, and I didn't love it, even though I adore flaps and reissues. :heart: You can probably find pics in the Reference Library. :tup:

It's a treated lambskin that isn't as fragile as regular lambskin, and the chains are noticeably shorter than the ones found on regular Jumbo flaps. There are other brown flaps that might be floating around haha... I know there is a brown Le Marais (check out post #5 in the Reference Library under "Post your Le Marais ligne here)!" :smile: I also love the brown exp. flap, although that is calfskin. Good luck finding a dark brown flap! :tup: (I have a medium caviar one and love the color)!! :love: ;)

5. I believe its classic chain... coz that's what i ordered... and the SA told me they hv another brown one in the showcase and its the same as the one i ordered except its in brown...

6. Now im totally confused... what is an reissue bag?...

The one i saw is probably what fierfyfashionist call 'the Courtney Cox bag"... i thought the hybrid with the mademoiselle lock is the one without leather going thru the chain... (coz i saw the reissue wallet on the chain has the chain with leather running thru it")

No wonder when i asked for the style# of the bag... the # doesnt end with 226, 227 or 228...

Can someone please solve this puzzle before my purchase is finalized?

TIA