Information Needed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, does anyone here knows any information regarding Jomashop.com? I would like to know if they sell genuine Fendi spy bags? As their prices are 35% to 50% less then retail prices. And if they do sell authentic spy bags, do they come in great conditon and with all the necessary cards and dust bags? Please let me know.
    Thank you so very much.

2. They are authentic but just to be sure people who get their bags usually post pics of them on the "authenticate this" thread just to be safe. I think they are all new like the site says and I assume they come with cards and dustbag. Does it say that in the description? There are others here that have bought bags from there so they can help more.

3. Thank you so much for the replies and now I can slowly start my collection of the wonderful, beautiful Fendi spy bags!!! Well, right now at this very moment, I am actually loving these 2 spy bags but I do not really know which one to get , <A href="http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/jomashop_1953_26522160">pls give me some opinons of yours and btw do you know when these model was produced?
    Let me know! :yahoo:

P.S. Thank you very much Litigatrix for introducing me to this purseblog. I really appreciate it! Cheers!

Silver:[​IMG] Gold:[​IMG]

4. I think these metallic spys were produced for either FW 06 or SS 07. They have been out a number of months now, but you can still find them in stores and it's still available full price at Saks.com (at least the gold/silver one).

Personally I prefer the gold, but silver is very nice, too. Each of them has both silver and gold on it (I think you can see this in the close-up pic on my eBay auction), but it's just a matter of which color predominates on each. I have a couple more pics of the bags IRL on the Spy List here:

http://pics.livejournal.com/fendi_spy_list/gallery/000059xy

5. all authenticity questions should only be asked in the Authenticate This! sticky provided.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.