info on the damier azur line.

I like the azure line, but I think I'll wait for a while after it's been released to get one so that I can see how it is when others bags are patina'd. I think it will be either gorgeous or fugly with patina, so I won't take a chance. However, if I do buy one I want the noe and/or speedy 30.

sweetlove said:
I like the azure line, but I think I'll wait for a while after it's been released to get one so that I can see how it is when others bags are patina'd. I think it will be either gorgeous or fugly with patina, so I won't take a chance.

I agree!

I spoke with my SA today and he told me that the color is actually more blue than grey and more ike a light cream instead of white. The pics just doesn't show their real colors. So I think when it patinas, it will actually look good because of the cream.

I'm still not crazy about patina on lighter bags, I don't mind it so much on Mono Can. b/c it winds up kinda matching the logo's color......I think I'll stick to a cles or and accessory pochette in this line so I'm not dealing with any major amount of vachetta.....

Lola24 said:
I'm still not crazy about patina on lighter bags, I don't mind it so much on Mono Can. b/c it winds up kinda matching the logo's color......I think I'll stick to a cles or and accessory pochette in this line so I'm not dealing with any major amount of vachetta.....

Ditto, ditto! Oh I can't wait for it to come out...I would love a cles in this line... :love:

bagsnbags said:
It's the price sheet..

Azur.gif

I want keepall 50!:rolleyes: Why I bought keepall in monogram, grrr...

Do you have photos of keepall in this line?