info on the damier azur line.

bagsnbags said:
I really hope it's treated leather..I tried to mess with the pic in order to get an idea when it gets patina ..
51834d1155143516-info-on-the-damier-azur-line-speedy-azur1.jpg
51844d1155144297-info-on-the-damier-azur-line-noeazur1.jpg

Not so bad if like these

Pupsterpurse said:
:crybaby: I might only get a Cles and a Zippy wallet from this line. I really wanted the Saleya, too. Maybe we can all spray Shining Monkey every week? Would that stop it? There has to be *some* kind of product that will make a seal around the leather and prevent oxidation....must make it my mission to find it...

I wonder if spraying shining monkey on it regularly will slow the process...I really want the speedy, but not with the dark patina! There should be a "study" on the effects of shining monkey on vachetta leather vs. with out shining...does it slow the process!? :tender:

ajamesgrly said:
I wonder if spraying shining monkey on it regularly will slow the process...I really want the speedy, but not with the dark patina! There should be a "study" on the effects of shining monkey on vachetta leather vs. with out shining...does it slow the process!? :tender:

Yes, we should all contribute to buy a few speedys and test out this theory!

ajamesgrly said:
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but is the azur speedy coming in 25 and 30? The one is the pic is a 30, correct..I prefer the 30's...thanks!

Yes it will come in 25 and 30
Yes, the one in the pic is speedy 30

I like to get speedy 30 too I guess

I'll get the speedy 30. I probably won't use it as much a) because it's really light colored and likely to get dirty and b) I see it more as a spring/summer bag.
I don't think it'll look horrible with patina!

IMO, I think it actually aids in the patina process, but when it patinas...it actually patinas quite evenly and waterproofs the leather. this is based on my experiences and something that I noticed once I started using shining monkey on my LV...what is everyone elses experiences?

I guess if I were to get the speedy, I'd keep it out of sunlight and carry it in the crook of my arm or use the scarf method that mewlicious uses!