info on the damier azur line.

1. I was wondering if there would be vachetta on the damier azur pieces or threated leather and i think some of you were wondering the same thing so i mailed lv. This is what i goit back.

Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your interest in Louis Vuitton.
    Regarding the leather detailing on the new AZUR line, scheduled to be in our stores aproximately in November, 2006, it will be in the same natural leather as in the traditional Monogram Canvas bags.
    We are looking forward to your next visit on our web site, www.louisvuitton.com
    Yours sincerely,
    Claire Saint Hilaire - LOUIS VUITTON
    contact@louisvuitton.com
    www.louisvuitton.com

I was hoping it was threated leather...:sad:

2. Thank you for sharing..I was wondering about it when I woke up this morning..Yes..no kidding !!!:shame: :shame: :rolleyes:

3. Damn. Can you imagine the Azur with dark patina? Ick.

4. I know.:sad:

5. hm...I really think the speedy looks great with the pale vachetta...I guess I just wouldn't make it an everyday bag to slow the tanning process...

6. How fast do you think the tanning occurs. I have been carrying my Biscayen Bay PM since July and I could swear it is already tanning.

7. ugh hopefully it won't be that bad :sad: lol
    I still want a Speedy though!

8. i really don't understand most of us don't work at lv and we can imagine it wouldn't be nice with dark handles (atleast alot of us)

9. i am now rethinking the Noe. this is very very depressing.:crybaby:

10. I really hope it's treated leather..I tried to mess with the pic in order to get an idea when it gets patina ..
    [​IMG][​IMG]

speedy azur1.JPG noeazur1.JPG
  11. ok not as bad as i thought...but still.....say it ain't so

12. oh no, too sad..i can't imagine the azur-brown combo:push:
    i want absolutley that speedy:crybaby:

13. I guess it's not too bad if it get light even patina....
    I love patina but not so much on MC or this azur line..

14. :crybaby: I might only get a Cles and a Zippy wallet from this line. I really wanted the Saleya, too. Maybe we can all spray Shining Monkey every week? Would that stop it? There has to be *some* kind of product that will make a seal around the leather and prevent oxidation....must make it my mission to find it...

15. I personally don't think it looks *too* bad with the patina but I definately like it better when it's lighter :shrugs: