Info on Pond

1. For anyone who is interested, I was talking to a Coach SA today about the pond color - if she had seen the Pond color IRL and what it was like. She said she had and she liked it, but that the pics in the catalogue made it seem very chambray/deminish as opposed to what it was really like. She said there really wasn't anything in the store currently to compare it to, but said it was definitely more turquiose than what the pics showed (for those who have the catalogue, she compared it to the color of the turquoise necklace the model on the last couple of pages is wearing).

Just passing on the info. Also, thanks to all the ladies here who have it and the woman I saw yesterday with it, I wound up getting the legacy ponytail scarf! I tied it on a Kooba (sorry - deviated from Coach for a second) I got for Christmas and it looks adorable! Just had to share the last part!
  2. Thanks for the info on pond. I was curious about it. Congrats on the scarf, that is on my list!
  3. i wish it was out in boutiques rii now.
  4. aww its more turquoise..gosh turquoise is bright.
  5. ^^^I Chanel - that was my initial reaction too! But if you look at the pics in the catalogue, it's not really bright the way I think you and I are picturing it.

Definitely have to wait and see it!
  6. Im gonna SLIT MY WRIST ,if i dont see this bag in person soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cha cha
  7. ino seriously itss really cool and calm color not brightand turquoise...hmm i really anxious and nervous to see it now. =)
  8. oh it sounds lovely! I hope i don;t like it more than my whiskey. I would hate to wnat to get the satchel in pond afterall.

9. Thanks for the info. I would like a nice, soothing turquoise color, as long as it isn't bright. Sounds nice.
  10. wow...a brighter color? that's, uhm, intense...
  11. :yahoo: Yea! Now I am super excited because not only have I been anticipating POND... turquoise is my favorite color!!

Thanks for the info...

Oh, Pond framed wallet and Pond shoulder bag, when will you be mine?
  12. Thanks so much for the info! I am in love with the shoulder bag but I want to see it in person first. I wonder about the Punch color too...
  13. I saw the satchel in person and it's very similar to the picture "tlloveshim" has in her signature. It's DEF. not a bright turquoise, more of a pastel.
  14. Love it, sprinkles! I can hardly wait to order the shoulder bag! I may even get the wristlet in pond to match! :love:
  15. oh wow ive just added another bag to my list.