Info needed please!

1. Well now that I have officially been drooling over the military hobo on bloomies and THEN to find out an additional 40% off with the code..I just have to get it! question though...I never saw it in person so I am wondering, is the gold leather almost like a gold brushed or is it flat out metallic. I am all for the gold brushed leather..however not so much one for bright metallic..gimme some input guys and gals..(before tommorrow, I think that is when the code expires) In my opinion gold "dusted" leather has classic staying power when paired with great simple outfits..what do you all think?

2. It's gold brushed. The MJ boutique sent me the bronze sackle by accident. The leather was gorgeous, sort of like the Coach LE gold bags. I suggest the bronze metallic over the gold though, I heard the gold metallic is very gold.

3. thank you thihi, from the picture it looked like the LE gold from coach which i adored. Unfortunately they only have the gold offered..my luck i will probably get an email saying they dont have anymore in stock :sad:

4. The hobo is the one I ordered, unfortunately they ran out of stock by the time I received the sackle and re-ordered the hobo. I think it's a cute bag if you like metallics. I hope it doesn't run out for you!