info needed: Chelsea patchwork

1. Hey girls, I'm looking for I info on this bag.... when was it in stores, how much did it retail... style # 10974 And lastly, do you like it?
    (pictures borrowed from eBay)
  2. I saw this in the satchel at my outlet recently..don't know style number, but in was on the clearance wall, with 20% off. I didn't see the price though.
  3. i'm pretty sure this bag is from fall of 07...i dont remember how much it was or the style number...i do know they had the hobo and the satchel though...sorry
  4. Hmmm...the patchwork Chelsea satchel retailed for $398 but I seem to recall seeing this bag in the outlets around the time I bought my Abbey for around $400 which would make me think this retailed for more than the satchel. But I could be wrong, I don't remember it well.

Oh and I do like it. I didn't like it at first but once I saw it carried irl, I thought it looked great!
  5. i'm pretty sure that's on sale at my outlet right now for $248 + tax. i'm not a hundred percent sure, but that's prob about right.
  6. I don't know about the price but I love the bag.. it's cute and different :tup: