Info From 1-800 number

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. Have you considered letting the manager know? This is a business, after all, and they need to know if you aren't being properly treated. You'd be doing them a favor--imagine how much business they're losing!

I don't think the manager was there, it was just the two of them. Unless one was the manager, in which case complaining would do no good! I have considered calling today to let the manager know and that while I'm in their area from time to time, I will make sure my purchasing is only done at the boutiques closer to my home.

Robin, I would definitely call and complain. Customer service is a huge pet peeve of mine! There is no reason you need to put up with rude SA's, you are the customer and you did nothing wrong! Sorry I am venting on this site about other stuff going on with me!:boxing: lol

I think they are able to see your purchases in the computer. I would have told them I bought the bag at the PCE or whenver you did, and give them the appx. date. I think they can look that up. They may have seen the other one(s) you bought and thought you were pulling a scam. Tell them you were able to get it at the outlet cheaper and want to return the FP bag.

I think when the # of an item goes low, they have to fax in the order. The manager should have been able to do that for you. When I got the rose bag that's what they had to do!

The shipping receipt page I had did have the date on it. It had a transaction number too. Unfortunately, the bag was shipped from another store and not Jax. You know how when it comes from Jax it has a brown and white return label? This just had a white paper from the other store. I thought they may have thought that too, but the paperwork I did present clearly showed the purchase date and the purse I returned didn't have a bullseye. Plus, Roseville (where I was) is 90 minutes from Walnut Creek (Boutique) and 50 minutes from Vacaville (the outlet). I have a really hard time believing she thought walnut creek would be an outlet. I didn't want to be overexplaining because then it might look like I was trying to scam them!

In regards to the ordering, I had heard from others that there was a way the store can order for you, but they didn't offer or try. And, they told me the French Purse was not available, I asked if it was backordered, and they told me not available. I get home, call, it's backordered and they let me order it. Just made me more ticked at them. LOL

Ok can someone PLEASE help me!!! I really want the key pouch and when I call they say it's not available.

What number did you call UPSWIFE???

I called the 1-888 # from the Coach website.

Yep, I had posted that I called the 1-800 number as well, and according to them the key pouch is sold out from JAX, sold out from the boutiques, and not available to be backordered at all. They're gone. :sad:

I called 1-888-262-6224 at about midnight PST, shortly before I posted what I found out here. I didn't ask how many were left of the little coin pouch, so it's definitely possible it sold out.