Info for first time birkin buyer...please

1. Hi Guys...

I have made up my mind that i want to get a hermes birkin for my 25th birthday - but i need your help.

Am looking for info on prices - what you guys think is the best colour - any ideas or throughts on the birkin that would be best to get for a first time buyer??

Thanks so much :smile:

Take care

2. Hello, Lots of bags.....I would recommend Potiron or Black....both are great neutrals.....

3. thanks....

just looking at yous ladies pix of your gorge hermes on here are makin me drool!!!

They are truly stunning!

4. what color do you wear alot

5. How about Blue Jean? I first Hermes bag is a BJ and it's a great and also modern color for a 25 year old.

6. i was thinking blue....

i wear a lot of different colours - but think that blue would be good...

7. thanks for all you help!!

8. The color called "gold" (really not gold at all, more of a saddle color) is terrific for a first birkin. It has white topstitching, and looks good with either hardware. I have had a 35 gold togo with the silver hardware for several years now, and never have gotten tired of it. Its delicious (like a big peanut butter graham cracker) and goes with everything.

9. Blue Jean or gold are fabulous starting points!

10. I have to vote for black. Also, any of the colors in the red/coral (these are not the technical names but I'm being very general here) family would be great if you were a lot of black or even neutrals. JMO

11. i vote blue jean! or a rouge vif

12. i too am in the market for the 35cm birkin and am on a wait list. of course, i would love to hear if you love it as much as when you bought it but i would like to hear from those who have this bag how it is carrying it? for instance, can you wear the straps on your shoulder? too heavy?
    help!

13. I would BJ with PH or Black with GH...

14. either blue jean or black....