Info about the Gorgeous Abbey Flap

1. Hi Ladies,

I called a trusted Coach SA about the gorgeous Abbey Flap (10971) in the new catalog after seeing a post about being able to order some new stuff on (thanks LizCordova!)..

Here's what I found:

1. Yes, you can order it
    2. No PCE as it is a new collection (and I've ordered other 'not yet' bags on PCE so this must be a sticking point on the legacy),
    3. There are only 200 of them in JAX right now. Don't know if more will be made or not.
    4. Comes in Tobacco and Black.
    5. Dimensions are 16 x 14 x 5

This is really a beautiful bag, but the $798 is a super bummer! The detailing and design are worth wallet just doesn't like it!

Thought I'd share this info....
  2. Thanks for the info! good to know!
  3. Thanks for letting us know. :smile: Which one is the Abbey flap?
  4. It's this one....
  5. how do you order new stuff on

I missed that post?
  6. It was just a post in another thread explaining that someone had called and that some of these new items were already available for order....

Hope that helps!:graucho:

My head is spinning from all the talk about the new fall collection!:graucho:
  7. Ugh, you need to travel to my store this weekend- I would totally order it for you!
  8. Do you take phone orders Sprinkles?:graucho:
    Now that I know some things are available now, I will be getting my shopping list together between now and Friday. :yes:
  9. OMG, so you CAN order it? Or you have to get a sweet SA? I'm all over this. I need to get it NOW!
  10. I can sometimes take phone orders, however with PCE I can not do phone orders w/ brand spankin' new product or i'll get my wrist smacked!

Also, messengerbaglover- i'm almost positive they are available- otherwise i'm thinking of something else.
  11. Good to know! My stuff will all be from the new collection, so no PCE here!

I think I can hear my wallet scream in agony now as I get together my list. :graucho:
  12. I would love to give you my business if you were here! You're a big reason my collection has grown more this year than the past several combined! Your posts are so helpful in pointing out some great new finds.

Once Legacy came out, forget it. I might as well have just handed Coach my wallet and let 'em keep it!:p
  13. OOOH I love that one...:drool:
  14. Thanks for the info, T-mama!

That is a pretty bag!
  15. That is a great looking bag. I can't wait to see these new items in person.