Info about Disney World, Orlando FL ?! Please

they also have a big christmas concert in epcot everynight at the ampitheatre near the US country exibit. you need to stand in line for a bit to get a seat but it's well worth it. they do two shows a night I think - and I'm not sure when the final concert is - ask when you get there, esp if you're staying in a hotel in the park or they might have something about it on the epcot web site. If your into Tiffany lamps, glass etc. the Charles Hosmer Morse museum is worth a visit. tons of shopping at the previously mentioned outlets. some spend the entire day at them. have a great holiday there! It's in the 80's for the past few days so don't bring to many cold clothes :smile: it does cool off a bit at night but you'll probably think it is quite toasty!

Thank you all again and again. So appreciate for your helping...

It seems we will have a great time there. :heart:

I dont need to buy the ticket, do I?
is there anywhere I can book the ticket cheaper?

thanks

Did you mention shopping?? You'll have to check out the Mall at Millenia which has Chanel, Gucci, Tiffanys,LV, Neimans, Juicy, and many more stores, and also Prime outlet with the new Neimans last call...Primiere outlet which is very close to Disney has Fendi, Barneys,Tag, Ferrigamo, Tods, Versacse just to name a few.... Have a great trip! Don't forget to check out the Dis boards as someone posted earlier...you'll get all the info you'll ever need there!

You can buy your tickets at the park. They have all kinds of combination tickets called "magic your way" tickets which lets you pick the kind of ticket that works best for you.It depends on how you want to do Disney.There are park hoppers which allow you to visit more than 1 park a day. Good for people that want to take their time, see a few things, then go to another park.They also have nonpark hoppers which let you in to only 1 park per day. If you do the non park hopper, check out which park stays open late and do that park that day. You'll get more for your money that way. Theres also an option to add a non expiration date feature which will allow you to use any remaining days left on your ticket for another trip.The price per day drops as you purchase more days this is a good option if you're planning another trip!

If you are doing DisneyWorld, you will need at LEAST one day in each of the four parks...Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios, EPCOT and Animal Kingdom. You can find maps of the parks online and you should definitely make reservations at restaurants in the parks ahead of time if you plan to eat there so you don't waste time waiting. Downtown Disney is great, too. We always stay on the property, so I am not sure about other Orlando stuff, but I know there are other studios that have things there, and Sea World, the Space Center, etc. LOTS to do!

DH, 2 yo DS, and I are going to Orlando at the end of this month!! :yahoo: Right after Christmas, so I expect the parks will be ridiculously crazy.

Phoebe, where are you staying? We went last year and stayed on the park at the budget hotel (All Stars). Honestly, the price wasn't that cheap, and the room was no better than a Motel 8. We waited a long time for the shuttles everywhere. If you stay at the nicer on-site hotels, I would expect that your shuttle wait would be shorter, but that's because I think you get what you paid for.

Shout out to anyone staying at the Hyatt Grand Cyprus, anyone????

I am now in Peabody Hotel. and I will change the hotel on 23th to Hilton.

This is a beautiful hotel. I am so tired today, dont really have time to look around.

Wish you will have a great time hun.

Hi, i just went there in sept this year and we bought the 2 days park hopper ticket and 2 days wasnt enough at all!
park hopper ticket is actually a top up of something like 25 bucks to your base ticket and then you get to go to all the different parks.
there are a total of 4, magic kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot and the mgm studio disney.
the magic kingdom and the animal kingdom looked the most interesting to me and though i have been to the disneyland in LA last year, the experience in Orlando still wowed me.
i suggest going for 3 days ticket with park hopper option.
i stayed only about 1 hour at epcot... it was summer, was very very hot and the only interesting stuff there, if you are not into rides... are the miniature countries. ( about 7 of them if i never remember wrongly )

the rest of the 3 kingdoms are really great to hang out!
ps, animal kingdom closes early so take note =)