Inferno in Zucca

1. I have a sudden itching for a zucca inferno.
    Does anybody know where I can find one?
    I NEED it!
  2. did you try eBay? i saw a few up...:biggrin:
  3. I see 2 on eBay right now and both sellers look alittle sketch.....
  4. yeah i just did a quick search...well what you could do is check the stores in your area (like Macy's, Nordstroms, Bloomies) to see if they still carry the inferno..
  5. Hi Vixy, I'm not sure if they still have them, but the Seattle outlet had some Inferno Zuccas a couple weeks ago. If you call, speak to Tiffany, she's really nice and is great with picking out your print placement.
  6. I have the Inferno Zucca and it's kind of hard to get the print placement wrong, unless you want a specific character front and center. And the Lesportsac outlets are great places for the Inferno/Paradiso prints right now because they have them for 25% off. And they do do charge/send with shipping of $8.50 I think it is.
  7. WOOHOO! Thanks for all your suggestions
    I called up one of the outlets and score a inferno zucca. Happy happy joy joy :smile:
    Thanks gals!
  8. Congrats! :yahoo:
  9. If I were to get a zucca, Inferno would be the only way to go!! I think the Inferno print matches the best with the style of the bag!! :yes:
  10. That's great! You'll love the bag! The print is so cute and the shape is really good. I love mine!!
  11. I Love my Inferno Zucca! Congrats, great decision.
  12. There must be something about this message I just ordered one this morning from the Southampton outlet. :dothewave:
  13. hahah we're enablers :biggrin: ...congrats on your purchase! so what did you get anyway??? :biggrin:
  14. This forum is the end of your life as you knew it...welcome to the dark side where you have no cash in your wallet and you chargesend like a fiend! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Congrats on your purchase!! :yahoo:
  15. I also am thinking that the only zucca I want would be the Inferno print. But I cannot convince myself to buy anything sight-unseen! Even for a discount! I'd actually rather pay full price to buy it on the spot, I bet I'm the only one....:s