Inferno Ciao Ciao Yippie!

1. I got my Inferno Ciao Ciao today from SH!! OMG, it's so awesome IRL! My favorite is Adios guy, Skeleton kid brushing teeth, and the little broken hearts with a bandaid!! :yahoo:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I am on a ban now.:nogood:

IMG_4279_3_3_1.JPG IMG_4281_4_3_1.JPG
  2. Congrats! I got mine frm SH too .. and I am on an on-again BAN and ppl are postings their new bags and erm .. temptations? LOL!

3. Congrats to you!!! I love that print, esp. that sketelon kid, hot dog griller, mummy, those cute little devils, ipod girl, pot cooker, the cook by the white stove, and those little girl devils....ah, too cute! I need one...I need one...

4. congrats Q! it's perfect! it's got my fave tree scene on the flap and the bottom front! :tup:

5. Congrats on your inferno it's so cute!! I have one too and I love it to death.. haha death...

6. Totally kyoooot :p :tup: I got an inferno ciao today!! Inferno is so rad~

7. Congratz! I love ciao ciao style and you got a really nice placement.

8. Gorgeous, I love it!!!!!! Congrats!!

-SB

9. congrats Q!!! that ciao ciao is sooo cuute!! :biggrin:

10. Your ciao ciao is awesome!!! I just got one from Seattle and just love it. The style is sooo comfortable. I'm always suprised when I see people from Houston on the forum, because I never see people with toki here. Anyway enjoy your beautiful bag. You will get soooo many compliments!

11. Love It, Love It, Love It!!!!!

12. congrats!:biggrin:

13. I love the bullets!

14. Is yours last Inferno Ciao Ciao from Southampton??

15. Nope, not the last. My friend and I got lucky and when she called SH last Tuesday they had them so we grabbed them!! UPS arrived yesterday!