Infant water survival video - amazing!

1. this is probably one of the most amazing things I've ever seen...it also reminded me that I had a dream last night that my 2 1/2 year old son fell into a swimming pool and I couldn't get to him fast enough...I had totally forgotten that until I saw this! I think it's time to sign him up for swimming lessons. Thank you so much for sharing this!!

2. That is really amazing. I love the ending where the baby gets 'rescued' and has a huge smile.

3. omgosh WOW..that is amazing

4. wow....

5. Omg. That is amazing. I'm so surprised the baby didn't panic when he fell into the water.

6. I panicked! I watched the video with sweaty palms and was DESPERATE for his dada to come quickly. Wow!! Amazing! The huge smile at the end made everything so sweet.

7. Actually, when I watched this baby struggling to keep his face near open air, It made me cry a bit....I see the results of near-drownings in my hospital, and althought this was a staged video, I can only imagine what fear these little guys must endure wondering where mom and dad are.....it breaks my heart.

8. OMG that baby is so cute. Knowing the video would have a happy ending I ddin't get worried for him.

9. that is amazing and his face was so beautiful when his father got him in the end

10. Oh wow that is amazing. I want to take my daughter for swimming lessons.

11. That's incredible!

12. This is totally brilliant . I am due my first baby xmas eve and i will definately be taking it to classes as soon as i have the green light (vaccines etc)

13. I do think that the dad should have come sooner, but that was incredible! Every child should know how to do that! I know a 21 year old who does not know how to swim, not even float!!!

14. That is absolutely amazing! I wonder how many children this has saved?