Ines de la Fressange Style Thread.....

1. My apology, closing time is 7pm. It's located at 29 FSH. I received nothing but great service at the store. And the store decor is amazing, spacious with a homely yet stately feel. I felt like I was shopping at someone's beautiful home!

2. I'm on my way! I'll report when I get back in about a week......VIVIER here I come!

3. Yay! Shop more and good luck at H too!

P/S Can I stow away in your luggage LOL!

4. Have fun! Can't wait to read your report, I have a RV visit planned myself come June!

5. ^ me too!

6. Ines... timesless and as chic as those Vivier shoes!!!

7. She's been a lifelong bbf of Caroline de Monaco...I would looove to see a thread of her too, not only of her very young daughter Charlotte.....:idea::flowers:

8. Ines.... this is the epitome of French chic...and lasting as well...

9. Vivier was lovely, ladies! The sales associates were friendly and helpful and the boutique was beautiful! Stock was a little low but I managed to come home with a pair of Gunmetal Suede Chips flats with a silver buckle and a pair of black patent sandals with a gold buckle. COMFY!!!!!!

10. ^^love to see pics! Do they run true to size? I'd love a pair!

11. The sizing is TTS to little generous for me. And I have wide feet. To me, it's FAR more comfy than CL. Be it the heels or flats.

12. Congrats! Stock was low when I was there in early March too. I wanted the zebra print flats but no size. I got a pair of cracked silver flats with silver buckle (hard choice choosing between that and the crack gold pair with gold buckle). Was also tempted by a pair of patent taupe heels with silver heels and silver buckle. Am still thinking! I already have a pair of black patent heels with silver buckle and they are my go to pair for work!

13. Oh I adore her! She makes it look sooo effortless.

14. LOVELY! Can't wait to see, did you have a good visit overall? :smile:

15. J'adore Vivier! I want to see what you bough!