indigo (?) city on ebay with reasonable BIN

1. Ummm.........I could be wrong but the R in Paris looks wrong. Also, could be the angle, the bales look square. Any thoughts ladies?

2. I think someone posted this auction in the Authenticate thread and someone said it was fake.

3. It's a fake!!! Look at the bales in the 4th pic! Totally misshapened!

4. ah crap, i didn't really look to see if it was fake or not. lemme take a look, if it is, i'll delete this thread.

5. yep, y'all are right, it's fake. i just looked momentarily. sorry! i'll edit my first post so everyone knows not to buy this one!

6. Damn, fakes are getting good.

7. dude, i know, the leather looked great, that's why i didn't scrutinize the bag.

8. Yeah, the fakes are getting really good!!! Scary.

9. Yup, it's a pretty good fake, and the pics were taken in such a way as to obscure the shoulder strap bales! Honest mistake, especially since you were just trying to be sooo kind to report a great buy quickly to your fellow tpf'ers! I didn't mean to take your head off - I just wanted to type quickly before someone BIN!!

10. oh no hun, i didn't think you were being harsh at all, it was my mistake! lol and i definately want to be told, and quickly, if i make a mistake like that.

11. too bad--it looked really good!

12. goshdarnit. It's one of those bluefly bags....

13. I wonder if the seller knows?

14. if it's a bluefly bag, then i doubt it, unfortunately.