Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

1. Sooo.....I was so excited to get the box, I went through it immediately upon opening.

Here's what I chose.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I chose
    Hare polish Dog Day Dream from Semirose
    Hare polish RadCloud from Danilouwho
    Harlow & Co Jaws from Semirose
    Cult Nails In A Trance from WhitneyG

I'm so excited, these are my first Hares and my first Harlow & Co. And another Cult to add to my collection :biggrin:

2. Awesome picks!! Yay!!

3. Nice! Love the Hare polishes!

4. woohoo! awesome Hare picks! I have those two and love them!

5. Great picks! What does the H&C Jaws look like? Is it a holo, duo? It looks awesome!! :biggrin:

6. Send it out to kristinized! And then we switch boxes :yahoo:

7. Lovely picks!! Love Rad Cloud!
    And how exciting it's time to switch boxes! :yahoo:

8. yay can't wait for the box to switch!

9. Yay for switching boxes! I will be out of town 3/16-4/2. If that's an issue, I can sit out.

10. Excited to switch over here, as well!!!

11. Looking at where you are on the list, it should be fine :biggrin: But if it gets closer to those dates and looks like there's going to be a conflict, let me know and we'll shift you down on the list so you can still participate.

12. Great news! Thank you.

13. Its a metallic with tiny clear flakies in it! Its so pretty! I've never even checked out her polishes, I normally just go to her site to look longingly at the ninjas... :lol:

14. I got the box! Things are pretty hectic around here though because my mom just had foot surgery and work is being a bear, but I should be ready to mail Monday if that works.

Both boxes have lots of goodies to look forward to, and I hope everyone had fun!

15. Are we going to reverse the order of the rotation or is it going to stay the same? :graucho::graucho:
    Posted via Mobile Device