Indie Polish Exchange REVEAL Thread

It's almost time!!! :choochoo:

I've been focused on this indie exchange thread, I believe I missed out on the survey deadline of the Halloween Ghost and Ghouls Secret Exchange Polish survey. I got confused coz here, newbies don't have to complete a survey... but with the Ghost Halloween secret exchange, I just read on the 1st page that a survey needs to be completed.

Can't wait for the fun to begin!! :yahoo:

I've been focused on this indie exchange thread, I believe I missed out on the survey deadline of the Halloween Ghost and Ghouls Secret Exchange Polish survey. I got confused coz here, newbies don't have to complete a survey... but with the Ghost Halloween secret exchange, I just read on the 1st page that a survey needs to be completed.

Can't wait for the fun to begin!! :yahoo:

You still have time to join the Ghost & Ghouls exchange, sign ups are open until August 31st and after you sign up you send in the survey with your address & likes. Go do it! :presents:

THE BOX HAS LANDED! Thank you to everyone for making this a fun & successful indie polish exchange! I would like to send big thanks again to all the shops who donated polish:

Alta Costura Vernis
Aphrodite Lacquers
Dandy Nails
Daring Digits
Elemental Styles
Elevation Polish
Elixir Lacquers
Glitter Daze
KBShimmer
KelBel Cosmetics
Lac Attack
Lacey Lou's Nail Stockpile
Lilacquer
Lush Lacquer
LynBDesigns
Nail Potions by Jessica - Kunimitsu
The Polish Bar
Saban Polish

Thank you & also thanks to all players who donated extra polishes and bottles!

Last edited:
kristinized said:
THE BOX HAS LANDED! Thank you to everyone for making this a fun & successful indie polish exchange! I would like to send big thanks again to all the shops who donated polish:

Alta Costura Vernis
Aphrodite Lacquers
Dandy Nails
Daring Digits
Elemental Styles
Elevation Polish
Elixir Lacquers
Glitter Daze
KBShimmer
KelBel Cosmetics
Lac Attack
Lilacquer
Lush Lacquer
LynBDesigns
The Polish Bar
Saban Polish

Wow!!!

Hey ladies, it's been brought to our attention that some of you have been contacted and asked to pull certain polishes (like Lynns/Nerds/HTFs) out of the box and send them to people not on the exchange list. While this was not explicitly against the Indie Exchange rules, we do not want anyone to feel obligated or harassed due to their participation in this exchange. We are working on adjusting the rules so it will not be a problem in Round 2.

This has also been discussed in the canadian box about to start and it has been stated that this is not to be done!

Alta Costura Vernis
Aphrodite Lacquers
Dandy Nails
Daring Digits
Elemental Styles
Elevation Polish
Elixir Lacquers
Glitter Daze
KBShimmer
KelBel Cosmetics
Lac Attack
Lilacquer
Lush Lacquer
LynBDesigns
The Polish Bar
Saban Polish

Thanks Kristinized for volunteering to donate some of the polishes over for our Canadian indies exchange! Can't wait to see what will be arriving!

I. AM. SO. EXCITED. FOR. THIS. EXCHANGE.

It's even motivated me to update my spreadsheet and swatch wheels so I can be sure I'm making "strategic" picks and not doubling up on colors I already have :P

Sign Ups are now OPEN! Go here for the list of rules and make sure you check out the changes!

Thank you everyone for an awesome Round 1, we couldn't have done it without you (and your enthusiasm!) I've never seen a box travel so fast in all my time doing polish exchanges, and I've never seen a box with so many amazing polishes either. Props to everyone who participated, and here's to a great Round 2! :yahoo: