Incoco Nail Strips

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
I've tried several brands: China Glaze, Sally Hansen, OPI, Sephora by OPI... but I haven't found any that compare to Incoco. They are the only strips that really last me without having to apply a top coat. I wear them quite a bit, especially on vacations, travel and when I don't want to have to worry about my manicure. This past time I wore them for a Mediterranean cruise. 10 days later when I was ready to take them off I only had grow out.

I find there designs both "fun" but at the same time mature enough to not look childish on a grown woman. I can't say enough about them I've made quite a few purchases and keep a pack of staple colors on deck at all times (classic red, black, pink/coral, french tips). They are especially great when you're short on time.

I am with you on this one. Waaay better than Sally Hansen and less expensive....although I used to buy the french manicure strips for $5.95...and they had 20 tips in each package....which made for almost a month of manicures for a cheap price. Now, they have gone up substantially in price, and you don't get enough for 2 manicures anymore. Still worth it, though. I buy them online on their website.