inclusion key chain

1. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a BEIGE inclusion key chain? I saw one on eBay but they do not offer buy it now...any ideas for me ladies?

Thank you!
  2. did you call 866-VUITTON? they can locate any item for you.
  3. Sunshine, right now on elux, they have a beige inclusion monogram speedy keyring. I don't know if that's the one but check it out. $235.
    Good luck!!

Edited to say, it's under Accessories then Jewelery
  4. Great thanks guys!!! I thought for some reason they were like a limited edition given out to VIP's??? Therefore I did not event think about looking on Elux...I was tickled to find it! Thank you! Its ordered! I will post a pic when I get it!
  5. Congrats!

I'm nosey. Can you cut and paste a pic frum elux so I can see what it looks like? :biggrin:
  6. [​IMG]here you go!! Isnt it cute??
  7. Oooo, good for you Sunshine. It's so cute! Can't wait to see it in your pics!!!
  8. Congrats.
  9. i love these! congrats on getting one :smile:

10. Habbity...thank you for posting pics!!! Its such a better photo than Elux's...I love it!!!! I will be putting the Ol pref. cles away for awhile.
  11. Here are mine:

I'm pretty sure my store (Fashion Valley) had a beige one left when I went in a couple days ago. Here's the number, 1-619-543-0100.
    These were $240 apiece I believe (my dad got them for my mom and I), and were NOT VIP items. I think you may be thinking of that golden keepall paperweight :smile:
  12. It was not a vip item, definitly as seasonal limited item, it was release for the cruise 2006. The speedy vip paris keychain is different , it's made of cowhide.
  13. that's such a cute keyring! i love it...