Inclusion bracelets with so many colors

1. :roflmfao: :p Well not really, it has bugs instead of LV confetties..
    Don't you wish LV made bracelet with these colors:
    This company makes it with bugs, kinda freaky but I though it's fun to share it with you guys..it shows that it's pretty cheap to produce inclusion bracelet, this bracelets sold around $40
    Kolos Designs

Don't you think it's much better making this kind of bracelet with pretty stones and confetties?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. would love them BUT w/out the bugs + cockroaches attached pix:crybaby:

3. haha. those are cool. but the fact that the inclusion is so expensive is that it has LV in it. thats better than a bug

4. like the colors but not the bugs

5. Creep OUT! I do not like these at all.

6. :wtf:<-----bug eyed! ^^:lol:

7. LOL...the bugs are scary..but love the color of the bracelet..told you it's freaky..

8. Inclusion bracelets with real bugs in them are nothing new. Bracelets like these were first introduced in the 1930's or 40's. I see them on eBay all the time.

I think they're cool looking....but I hate bugs so I could never wear them!

9. LOL I cant get over the bugs

10. :throwup:
    Creeeeepy!

11. ITA, love the colors...but not the bugs!

12. Are those limited edition :roflmfao:Did Murakami design those or Marc Jacobs:lol::upsidedown:

Just kidding, that would be cool if they had different colors, a purple or a nice jade would be beautful, with gold LV's

13. The bugs are a bit gross but the colours are cool.

14. I hate bugs!! Especially spiders! If I had one of these "bug" inclusion bracelets I think it would give me nightmares!!!! Yuck but interesting!

15. Would be cute without the bugs.