Inclusion Bracelet Pictures

1. The more I look at it, the more I love it :amuse: I kinda wish the LVs and flowers floated around in the bracelet, like those old, glitter fillled jelly bracelets that I had as a kid :p

I want the black one now! :devil:

InclusionBracelet.jpg InclusionBracelet2.jpg InclusionBracelet3.jpg

2. So pretty. I definitely want a black one too. A PM though so it will contrast with the GM I just got!

3. wow...wow...wow..LOVE THAT BRACELET GIRL!

4. It's so cute on you Cristina! It would be nice if the LVs and flowers floated around. Try to get the black one too, hehe I'm trying to get the beige one too now.:lol:

5. the bracelet looks amazing on you! i'm glad you decided to keep it, now we can all oogle over it :shocked: :p

6. That is a great idea! I might have to copy you and find a black GM to wear with this one :graucho:

7. Congrats! It looks great on you! :biggrin::flowers:

8. that is gorgeous!:love: :love: :love:

9. Haha! It's not copying, great minds think alike!

10. Looks amazing on you! Aww, I remember those jelly water bracelets...:yes: The hot pink glitter one was my favorite!!:amuse:

11. Looks great! I really should stay away from this subforum. So many items I want now..

12. So beautiful :heart: LOL I remember jelly bracelets! Man, those things were the things to have back then! I had a girl beg me for mine LOL

13. :lol: They made a comeback a few years ago. I still have a ton that I bought from Gadzooks and Hot Topic. But none of them were the liquid glitter ones :sad:

14. Your bracelet is so pretty.

15. Your bracelet looks great on you! I love the idea of pairing it with a black GM!:heart: