Inappropriate Crush Quiz #1: Daniel Radcliffe edition

1. Jul 12, 2007, 12:34 PM | by Mandi Bierly

The good news: Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe turns 18 on July 23. The bad news: You already knew that. But if you're not entirely sure how guilty you should be feeling right now, then it's time to take PopWatch's very first inappropriate-crush quiz. Give yourself one point for every statement that accurately describes you -- and feel the crimson sting of shame as your score creeps toward double digits. (Warning: If you're not caught up on the books, and are freakishly spoiler-phobic, skip question No. 10.)
    1. You're scared of how high you're about to score.
    2. You are over 21.
    3. You participated in a debate on who was hotter, Radcliffe or Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory), after seeing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
    4. You think that leather-vest shot of Radcliffe in the August issue of Details was a good idea. (Bonus point if you are my 60-year-old mother.)
    5. You have a "favorite photo" of Radcliffe from that time you Google image-searched him.
    6. You have one of the Equus promotional pics hanging in your cubicle or made into a stick puppet. (Technically, I used a plastic knife as the back support.)
    7. You actually flew to London to see Radcliffe onstage. (Half a point if you looked into airfare or demanded an extensive debriefing from a coworker who saw the show.)
    8. You tuned into The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday night to watch Radcliffe, and you never watch Leno. (Subtract a point if you resisted the urge. There's hope your crush is on Harry Potter and not Daniel Radcliffe! Wait, is that any better?)
    9. You wish there would've been a trivia question about Radcliffe on this quiz, because you would have totally kicked ass.
    10. You squirmed in your seat when Order of the Phoenix flashed back to the first Harry Potter film, and you were reminded that Radcliffe was recently 11. (Bonus point: After watching Harry's kiss with Cho Chang, you're looking forward to his makeout sessions with Ginny Weasley anyway.)

How did you do? (I'm only a 6.5— Whew.)

2. hah hah this is hilarious!!!!
  3. 1. No
    2. Yes
    3. No. (At the time I only thought Cedric was hot.)
    4. No.
    5. No.
    6. No.
    7. No. (But I give myself a half a point for wanting to buy a copy of the play.)
    8. Yes. (I always watch Leno. I was just particularly excited about that one.)
    9. No.
    10. No. (Although, I feel I get the bonus point because the first thing that popped into my head during the Harry/Cho kiss was the first three notes to Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." And I kind of am looking forward to seeing how the movie treats Harry's relationship with Ginny.)

Wow! My score is only 3?
  4. My inappropriate crush is on Shia LaBeouf! :shame::love::tender:
  5. Me, too!

(That should be Inappropriate Crush Quiz #2!)
  6. too!
  7. LOL!!! There is a HP add on the bottom of this page with Daniel on it...
  8. Count me in on having the inappropriate crush on Shia. He is FINE! And at least he's 21 already. That's a little better. :p
  9. LOL omg this is hilarious!!
  10. OMG I scored a 8!!! During the Cho kissing scene I was thinking "hmmm I wonder if he would kiss an older woman like that" (meaning me of course!!) I told my husband so it's not like i was 'mind cheating" or anything...well okay I guess it was but at least I told DH!!
    God he's hot though...:love:
  11. ^^ During the Cho kissing scene the first thing that popped into my head were the opening notes to Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On!