inactive users...

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what the point is{?}. . . but we're close to being the 2nd most visited/busiest web spce on the web I think. . . not very popular at all!:lol:

Ummm, a 9000 person forum is small??? :rolleyes:

compared to what we thought it was. yes :smile:
i didnt mean for this thread to be an insult to lurkers, EVERYBODY was a lurker at some point.. ..i just wanted to let you guys know that if you are thinking that there are 31000 of us just talking it up here, there are really 9000.
just some randon trivia misinterpreted. sorry.:confused1:

I understand you didn't mean it in a bad way. . . it doesn't really seem like you did ;)
It's hard to read someone's tone in the written word though:yes:

I think that even if only 9k {only!? LOL!} people post, that HUGE considering tPF has only really been around for 18 months-ish.
Also, what about all the people that read but never sign up?

I have to admit that I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I'm on here a lot and hardly ever post. Mostly just because I can't think of anything to add. I'm a quiet person though so that's just the way I am.

But I'll try harder to post more. :smile:

Well, if ppl just stay in one area of TPF you're not going to see much participation. And TPF is really big IMO. There's too too many threads to read. So much so that I have been completely cured of watching television. Can bearly tolerate the noise from those icky advertisement interruptions. No kidding. :blush::rolleyes:

Well, if ppl just stay in one area of TPF you're not going to see much participation. And TPF is really big IMO. There's too too many threads to read. So much so that I have been completely cured of watching television. Can bearly tolerate the noise from those icky advertisement interruptions. No kidding. :blush::rolleyes:
God how I agree about those blooming advertisements, they drive me crazy.
I was just thinking last night, My God i don't have the television on, I am on TPF all night LOL
I think many people may use the forum to watch & learn about designer bags but I love the chat :smile:

Hey everyone. I just joined this site a few weeks ago and i kinda feel like a lurker because all i do is come on and look at everyone elses cool purchases and drool lol but i promise i'm not a lurker. I absolutely love purses but i only have one LV right now so i feel discouraged to post compared to everybody else.

This was the first online forum I ever joined and I just went in without a helmet and started posting without lurking first. I'm just happy to be here and I don't really even think about how many of us observe vs. those who post. I just love the community and the more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.