In your opinion, What do you think is the most beautiful animal in the world?

1. Of course I know you love your pet to death but we are not talking about pets, I would like to talk about the awesomeness of some animals that live in this world. In my opinion, I think the Panda bears are the most gorgeous animals in the world. What's yours?:nuts:

2. Excluding my favorites, the persian cat and the pug, I love koalas!!

3. haha I...don't know. Giraffe's are pretty...pretty. They've got those eyelashes, and a nice pattern. hrm I think white horses are beautiful! especially when they run. I drive by a field full of many many many horses daily and if they're running, I'm slowing down to watch.

4. I love the Bear family, whether its Polar Bears, Brown Bears all bears really, I also love Wolves

5. I think that an Arabian horse is the most stunning, beautiful creature on earth :smile:

6. I have to go with horses. Mainly Friesians, Lipizzaners, Andalusians and Clydesdales. I love all horses though.

7. This is soo hard! I think horses are such beautiful animals. I also think Polar bears are beautiful also.

8. Dolphins! They're amazing creatures~

9. For me, it's the tiger...:drool:
    Simply stunning.:heart:

10. cats...any kind of cat....lion, domestic, panther...etc.

11. Elephants. whales and lions

12. And I think it's disgusting what the Japanese are doing to whales

13. panda and chinchilla.

14. Polar bears--we went on a polar bear safari in Churchill, Canada, a year ago and it was unbelievable to see these magnificent creatures up close. They will be endangered if global warming continues.

15. Any of the big cats...especially panthers...so graceful and sleek!