In your opinion, What do you think is the most beautiful animal in the world?

1. Of course I know you love your pet to death but we are not talking about pets, I would like to talk about the awesomeness of some animals that live in this world. In my opinion, I think the Panda bears are the most gorgeous animals in the world. What's yours?:nuts:
  2. Excluding my favorites, the persian cat and the pug, I love koalas!!
  3. haha I...don't know. Giraffe's are pretty...pretty. They've got those eyelashes, and a nice pattern. hrm I think white horses are beautiful! especially when they run. I drive by a field full of many many many horses daily and if they're running, I'm slowing down to watch.
  4. I love the Bear family, whether its Polar Bears, Brown Bears all bears really, I also love Wolves
  5. I think that an Arabian horse is the most stunning, beautiful creature on earth :smile:
  6. I have to go with horses. Mainly Friesians, Lipizzaners, Andalusians and Clydesdales. I love all horses though.
  7. This is soo hard! I think horses are such beautiful animals. I also think Polar bears are beautiful also.
  8. Dolphins! They're amazing creatures~
  9. For me, it's the tiger...:drool:
    Simply stunning.:heart:
  10. cats...any kind of cat....lion, domestic, panther...etc.
  11. Elephants. whales and lions
  12. And I think it's disgusting what the Japanese are doing to whales
  13. panda and chinchilla.
  14. Polar bears--we went on a polar bear safari in Churchill, Canada, a year ago and it was unbelievable to see these magnificent creatures up close. They will be endangered if global warming continues.
  15. Any of the big cats...especially graceful and sleek!