in the restroom...

1. when you go to a public restroom, where do you put your handbag (particularly handheld bags like the speedy) when you're washing your hands??

for me, i don't want any part of the bag touching the wet or dirty sink, so i end up squishing it between my knees! :blink: what do you ladies do?? maybe there's a better way! :lol:
  2. 'tween the knees or "Hey, can you hold my bag?" to the person I'm with pre-pit stop.
  3. between the knees or on a mountain of fresh paper towels.....wasteful i know and yes i look crazy :weird:
  4. between my knees! When I am actually going, if it's a shoulder bag, I hang it on my neck. HAHA.
  5. I use purell. I have read that the bathroom sinks are dirtier then the toilets! Ewwwww

6. Usually I'll clean up any wet spots before putting my bag down, only LV canvas though.
  7. I put it on the hook on the back of the door ( after careful inspection ) or ask the person am with to hold it
  8. If it's a shoulder bag, then over my shoulder...otherwise, I trying hooking it in my arm.
  9. If I can't get it onto my shoulder then yes, I hold it between my legs.
  10. I'll have a friend hold it. Or 'tween the knees. I know I look ridiculous doing it.
  11. Between the knees also
  12. Too funny !! :amuse:

I've never experienced difficulty with this, since I actually don't own any handheld bags. :shame: With wrislets, I can usually jam it partially into a pocket, or at least stuff into my shirt while I'm washing my hands.
  13. Definitely between the legs. Or on paper
  14. Handheld bags ... definitely between the knees :smile:
  15. I'm lucky I have a stroller 99% of the time, the other 1% I try to pick the sink that is the least wet, then I put down a couple of paper towels or hold it between the knees.