In the footsteps of Esile & BB--my Rouge VIF Work!

1. Just picked up the newest addition from FedEx--ripped open the box with my bare hands in the parking lot and drove home with it in the passenger seat so I could steal glances at it. :love:

This red is amazing and seems to change depending on what light you're in. I took a picture of the back of the mirror because I think it's an accurate depiction of the color, whereas when you take a photo of it with flash it renders the bag as bright red with an orange undertone when it's really not. It looks like the color of a ripe strawberry, with more of a blue-red in it; I don't consider it very bright at all. It's such a perfect and wearable shade of red. Am in love!:wlae:
    CIMG0753.jpg CIMG0757.jpg CIMG0758.jpg
  2. Yay orchids! Its a beauty...congratulations!
  3. Sweet bejesus, that is a hunky bag! And it matches your tootsies, too! Congrats!
  4. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i want that color!!! :tender: :love: :love:
  5. congrats!!!!! :yahoo: it loooks amazing!! exactly what im expecting to receive soon hahahaha...did u order from aloharag?
  6. omg... omg.... omg... I want! I want! I want! I want! *throws a temper tantrum*
  7. That bag is hot! Makes me want one too!
  8. Thanks smallfry, amour, reovi, rebeolivia, mocean, merazu! I did order the bag from Aloha Rag--ordered it Tuesday and got it today; they picked a beauty for me. By the way, I re-formatted their order form and sent it back to them so hopefully Jumpei will be using it in the future. I don't know about everyone else, but their old order form drove me crazy--especially when you're in a hurry to fax!
  9. o, it is a beauty! i am still waiting for my rouge weekender to arrive.......:heart:
  10. Oh my gosh, Orchids!!! Your bag is stunning!!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it!!!! Woohooo! Congrats!!!:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:
  11. beautiful orchids!!!!! :love:
  12. I am green with envy. What a fabulous bag and great color! Congratulations!!!!:yahoo:
  13. GORGEROUS!! Congrats!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  14. It looks beautiful, orchids!! I love that shade of red! :heart: :heart:
    Congrats! :yahoo:
  15. WOWWWW!!!!! :love:

Congratulations!!! That is one HOT bag!!!

GORGEOUS!!!! It's so exciting to see these new rouge vif bags!