in the closet, or out loud and proud?

1. do you wear your hermes daily, in your routine and to work and among friends?
    do you save it for special occasions, events?
  2. Mine's definitely in the closet. It hasn't come out yet.

Oh sheesh, this sounds funny. Either that or I'm easily amused today. The stress has gotten to me.:lol: :upsidedown:
  3. life is too short so you better use the good china !
    i used to wear them nearly everyday but sometimes alternated to other bags for different purposes (clutch or shoulder bag or rainy days
  4. I try to use it everyday, er, out loud and proud.
  5. Every day, all the time, it's all I ever use, even to the beach!... (garden party, and the towels):flowers: :flowers:
  6. when i was younger, i was notorious for wearing stuff straight out of the store. when i get my kelly, i better carry my bag contents in my hands so i can put them straight in and hit the street.
    (dreaming. dreaming good good dreams)
    :love: :love:
  7. I need more bags before they can come out of the closet ... I'd be too stressed out if I only have one bag to be used and no backups...:yes:
  8. LOL
  9. I'm new to Hermes and only have the one bag but I will be using it for everything that I do.It's too big to wear at night but seeing as we have 5 kids and no babysitters !! it doesn't matter about that.LOL :yahoo:
  10. I don't use my bag everyday but I do use it several times a week. It is just too lovely to sit in the closet.
  11. i understand that.
    on the other hand, life is short - very short. very very short.
    i would be more worried actually that i would carry it and use it and stare at it and touch it and end up being hit by a bus while i admired it. i guess life is too short either way. :girlsigh:
  12. dianagrace: when you have your hermes companion, what is usually on the agenda? i mean how do you pick which days to use it? weather? activities?

georgiagirl: LOL! well your bag has a lot of possibilities (should bag, messenger style, etc.), and they all leave you hands free!
  13. I wear it on weekends. I dont' want to insult my bag bringing her to work..she is too good for that..:upsidedown:
  14. Most of bags are still "in the closet".

Maybe we should have a big Purse Forum coming out party!!!!! :wlae:
  15. since i got my hermes bags (1 kelly and 1 birkin) i put as a goal to go out 2-3 times a week just to carry these beauties.