in search of the "right" bag

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
so i m kinda bummed w the new coach selection

looking for a new every day bag to take me through fall-winter in leather

i want it to b big enough to hold my wallet, small organizer book, cell, keys, lipstick, pills, miniskinny, just the basics w a bit of room left over

i m quite petite and dont like v long bags. i like the soho satchel but doesnt look like i will b able to find it during my upcomign trip to san diego.

any recommendations?

I really like any of the Chelsea bags for the Fall. Even the mineral would go with pretty much everything. If you like hobos go for the hobo. If you like satchels then go for the satchel. Either one would be great.;)

How about the larger flap bags?

10578_d1.jpg

I seen them at the outlets for $169 with an additional 30% off. They have lots of room.

hhm...well i have the sigi flap so i wouldnt want the same. interested in the carly tohandle pouch i think. i normally dont like something so floppy but the leather looks so rich. thanks for the guidance ladies!

Also, you might want to consider the Legacy Shoulder Zip. It sounds like you carry around the same amount of stuff as me and I, too, like a smaller to medium bag. Also, I just picked up one of the fall Chelsea hobos and the size is great! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first but after using it I fell in love! :yes: