In search of an Ivory Blake

1. I spotted a girl with one this weekend and it's TDF! :drool:But it had the gold hardware and all the ones I've found only have the silver.:confused1: If anyone comes across one...please let me know. :p TIA Girls!
  2. I think that there might be one at the Neiman Marcus at Plaza Frontenac in Missouri. I was just passing through this evening and think I saw one. I'd give them a call tomorrow.
  3. ^^^You're a doll! Thanks for the tip!
  4. Just saw one today at Saks/Beverly Hills.
  5. Okay was an Almond Quilted Blake....not ivory like I originally thought. Either's gorgeous!
  6. ...Have you seen the tapioca?!?!? I LOVE the blake in is just stunning....
  7. Really?? Where was this? I'm in search of an ivory blake or venetia but with silver h/w, not gold
  8. Oh, there's a couple with silver hardware on eBay right now. But before you buy make sure that someone here authenticates it for you!
  9. I saw one person at Nordie's and its exquisite!!! I wish I had one to match my wallet...

I also saw one on Neiman's and Bergdorf's Web sites (same parent company).

Good luck!!!
  10. Not Ivory but Oatmeal - I actually have this bag - and it's really really beautiful.
    There's one on eBay right now that I thought you might be interested in. I compared it against mine and it looks pretty good. If you're interested just give a shout on the authenticity thread to make sure everyone agrees.

eta: sorry I realize you're looking for gold hardware - this one is nickel