In search for my bride's wedding gift! Gucci Pelham Classic Bag?!

1. I was wondering if anyone have any connections or know of any places that may carry this bag for less than $1245? This would be her first expensive bag I've bought for her and would go great as my wedding gift to her. I'm getting married in 12 days! Please help!

2. To start, I'd call all the Gucci outlets Someone might have it.

3. You might not be able to get this for less since it is a classic bag. The only bags that you can get for less then the retail price are seasonal bags like fall/winter or spring/summer. Call the outlets and i know they can ship for like 10.00 if they have it. Hope you find one!

4. Thanks for the ideas. I just called the outlets and was informed those bags are only carried at Boutiques and not outlets.

5. Know anyone who works for Saks? There is a friends and family 20% off this weekend. Maybe if you go into the store and get a good SA he or she will be happy to help and give you the discount.

6. I'd say fork over the extra cash and just get the one she wants - since it is her wedding present =)

7. I was just going to let you know that ^^.

Love the pelham! It would make for an awesome wedding gift! Esp first Gucci/ designer bag!!

Too bad you missed the Saks EGC (gift card event, buy some get some.)