in real life do you know people who share your passion for handbags?

Maybe one person - I saw her the other day when carrying my cabas and she is the only person I even know that would recognize it. She said she had it in vinyl but was hesitant to carry it! I encouraged her to do so! This forum is such a great place to educate yourself and to feed your passion!

No, my husband recognizes how happy my bags make me, and encourages me to indulge once in awhile, but no one else I know in real life "gets it."

That's okay--I spend quite a bit of time HERE!

umm... NO :/

I actually thought I had a problem b/c I would be OBSESSED w/ new hot bags and thought I had some weird mental disorder b/c I couldn't rest at night til I knew I could have them... it was actually scary sometimes, lol

BUT, discovering tPF was VERY comforting in knowing that not only was my "problem" okay... but there were others JUST like meeeee...!

umm... NO :/

I actually thought I had a problem b/c I would be OBSESSED w/ new hot bags and thought I had some weird mental disorder b/c I couldn't rest at night til I knew I could have them... it was actually scary sometimes, lol

BUT, discovering tPF was VERY comforting in knowing that not only was my "problem" okay... but there were others JUST like meeeee...!

Wow! Thanks! I thought I was the only one who couldn't sleep at night obsessing over a bag! So nice to feel you're not alone......hmmm?

Ok to PM me at 3 am and we can discuss which one we are losing sleep over..:P

I have one bag friend who I met at the German aquivalent to PF and we meet from time to time to go shopping and it's always really nice to have someone with me in the shops but I don't mind going on my own, too.

namely chanel? i don't, everyone thinks i'm crazy, i have to hide my obsession from most people, even my fiance, who is not very supportive of my obsession, one purchase in a year or two is acceptable, but 4-5 in 2 months is too much for him to handle, even though i'm spending my own money. but then again, my income isn't all that high, and for the last 3 months i've been spending 100% of my income on shopping.

I am just like you I guess....I also kinda hide (or at least not make it obvious about) my addiction to chanel bags (or to designer bags and jewelry). I do have one co-worker who is also a TPFer but we don't really talk about bags and fashion at work (too busy with work) and I don't think she's too into chanel like me.....

My husband is also like your fiance, though I do try to limit the number of bags I buy per year and I am using my own hard earn money after my contribution to our household and saving fund....he just doesn't get my obsession...he knows it's not healthy and he want me to be out of it but with all these beauties constantly showing up, I just can't quit....I tell ya it's like drug!

I used to have a shopping buddy who loves going to SCP with me, she's not into chanel but she's into many other brand names stuff that I also like, too bad she went back to taiwan after she graduated so i don't even have a shopping buddy now...