In praise of the Saleya

love your bag...what is the lining inside like??? glad that it looks new I was concerned that the white may get dirty but, with canvas I figured that you could wipe it down......Canada is sold out of the azur speedy and saleya for right now....I want a piece in the new year...thanks for the review..

love your bag...what is the lining inside like??? glad that it looks new I was concerned that the white may get dirty but, with canvas I figured that you could wipe it down......Canada is sold out of the azur speedy and saleya for right now....I want a piece in the new year...thanks for the review..

The lining inside is cream-microfibre. It looks really lux, I love it. I was concerned about the keeping it clean-factor too, but I can tell you, I have abandoned the idea of babying this bag. I wouldn't let my daughter breathe on it at first. Forget that - this thing gets knocked around like crazy now. I've got it sitting right next to me, and it's still perfect! I am more careful w/ the vachetta, but the canvas - it's solid. :yes:

I love this bag! I just can't decide between azur or reg. damier. I had the reg. one and I just couldn't carry it on my shoulder very comfortably, so maybe I need the pm and just hand carry it. either way, I love the shape of saleya and the interior is tdf. Congrats on the bag and especially on loving it so much!

my azur saleya MM should be arriving tomorrow, and i am so anxious, because i have to leave for my holiday travels. i hope it makes it before i need to leave.:s
good luck with getting it tomorrow!
i am also waiting for an azur saleya PM, and hope i get it before i go on holiday in early Jan, but it might not be in yet :sad:
i love hearing all these good things about saleyas, so excited to get one!