In Need Of Lv Fashion Advice!!

1. :sos: OK>> you EXPERIENCES LV "Fashionista's" out there.... I need your opinion!!

I have NO LV (yet!) and trying to decide on my first - something I could enjoy daily.

I like the style of the Manhatten PM and the Beverly GM -
    I am "a woman of a certain age":winkiss: .. Ok ... I could be YOUR mother!! (nearing the BIG 50 - in 2 years!)
    I am 5'9 and a size 14
    What style of these two ( or any other in particular) do you think would fit my age, height etc...
    Needless to say ... I am NOT "stodgy".... but neither is LV!!!!!
    Thanks for your help!
    PS... No LV in my state?? so I can't try them on unless I'm traveling!! :sad:

2. I would say the manhattan. But based on your physique, since you are taller, you might want to consider the Manhattan GM instead of the PM.

3. Hi and welcome!

I like the Manhattan, and I would consider the GM - or is that too big for you? (Do you not carry too much in your bag?) It's such a classic style, can be dressed up or down... great starting piece IMO.

4. Manhattan is a great choice, but it's quite heavy empty especially the GM. What about Lockit H/V?

5. i'd go with the manhattan in the gm size. but the beverly is a great idea as well.

6. I agree.

7. I wouldn't go w/ the Manhattan PM... but the GM would look great! I really love the Beverly too!

8. I would say the Manhattan

9. MANHATTAN! :biggrin:

Ohhhhh the glory!!!

10. epi passy maybe- in black or ivoire. very classy!

11. how about a Batignoles Horizontal?

12. I would say Manhattan GM, so gorgeous!!

13. Since you are tall, I would go for the Manhattan GM instead of the PM.

14. I think this is the best choice. =) Good luck on your first purchase. :smile:

15. I'm a bit older than you, not as tall & got the Manhattan PM as my first LV, it's a lovely bag.
    I did trade it for some other LV goodies though but I'm beginning to miss it.