In LV heaven - Las Vegas

1. I have never been to Las Vegas until this past weeked. Boy what a wonderful shopping experience it was, specifically in Caesar's palace. Their Forum Shops had LV, Prada, Coach, Hermes and more...

This little deficit shopper picked up a classy LV Turenne PM bag. A little more conservative than what i'm used to, but hey ... I'm going to find plenty of excuses to come back to this little city.

Don't you guys just love las vegas?

2. Nice purchase!!
    I've actually never been to Las Vegas but I'm hoping I can go sometime this year :yes:

3. I do LoVe Las Vegas! That is where I bought my first Louis Vuitton. It will always be a special place for me.

4. Congratulations on your new LV!

5. Congrats!! I LOVE Vegas too, will be there in 2 days! :yahoo: I plan on shopping at Caesar's too, it's one of my favorite places to go!

6. I love Las Vegas! I'm glad you had a great time there and congrats on your purchase =)

7. love vegas, and love your purchase

8. I love vegas! I got my fuschia denim mini pleaty at Ceasar's Palace... =)

9. I'm going there in the spring with 3 other girlfriends. No kids and no husbands. We are all saving a ton of money to go shopping and we are all getting new handbags. I love Las Vegas shopping!!

10. ive only been to lv (haha lv was supposed to be an abbreviation for laas vegas, but i realized that on this forum... that doesnt work :biggrin: )
    once. it was kinda. boring

11. YEP! We love, love, love Vegas! The shopping is incredible! I don't recall there being an Hermes at Caesars though. Is it new? I usually have to schlep over to Bellagio for Hermes.

12. Las Vegas kicked me out when I was 8 lol. My family went there on vacation, did some gambling and the security dude didn't like me lol. Now that I'm legal, I'd like to go back :biggrin:

13. I have heard it has changed a lot since before you were legal :wtf:

14. You're probably right, it all seemed like a daze! :drool:

15. congrats