in love with vernis

1. so today was my birthday shopping trip to leeds and i need to say thank you to all of the vernis enablers in my last thread. i bought the last pomme cles that they had and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. but now i want more. i was very restrained and only bought the cles and had my luggagge tag heat stamped. the SA , who i will always use in future was called joe and he was such a sweetie. he did my luggagge tag while i had lunch at harvey nichols then went back for it. i will try to post pics during the week when i can get my hands on my dads camera.

2. Yay Congrats glad you had a good day, Happy Birthday!!

3. thanks claire.
    if anyone in the UK is looking for dentelle (speedy, wallets, scarf they had loads) and the cloud bags, so nice IRL, in the leeds store. i put my name on the list for the sophie and they are going to give me a call when the neverfull and trunks and bags pochette comes in.

4. congrats! i love the pomme cles, i've wanted one so bad!

5. congrats, and happy birthday!! :yahoo:

6. congrats! im in love with vernis too. all of those colors. i dont know what i am going to do.

7. Pomme vernis is lovely! Happy Birthday.:yahoo:

8. Aw i need to feed my Vernis addiction to... :p Glad to hear you had a great birthday! :smile:

9. Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!:yahoo:

10. Happy birthday! And congrats on your pomme.

11. Pomme cles. Nice choice. Congrats

12. Happy Birthday! The pomme is glorious!

13. happy birthday and congrats!

14. Congrats & happy birthday!

15. Happy bday and it sounds like you had a great shopping experience!