In love with the new patent Lady Dior

^ nat, there's still my rich (but smelly) housemate. he cries whenever his girlfriend refuses to answer his calls. :graucho::graucho: so you can boss him around and make him get you a lovely collection of lady diors.

^ nat, there's still my rich (but smelly) housemate. he cries whenever his girlfriend refuses to answer his calls. :graucho::graucho: so you can boss him around and make him get you a lovely collection of lady diors.

to be honest with you i am not surprised she doesnt answer his phone calls !:yes: the phone itself must stink in her hand when he calls ! :roflmfao: i cant believe he is crying for such a reason ...we should have a special thread where u can tell us all about him ! :nuts:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
the good news is i think he's not coming back to england (or i'm hoping he can't)
the bad news (for you nat) is i think he went back to get married. poor gf.

:wtf: She'd marry him although he cries if she doesn't answer his calls (and stinks and messes up the place)? UGH! Of all of the things that could be wrong with a guy, smell is the worst and I won't date the guy even if he is the most gorgeous person in the world (unless the bo is fixable :biggrin:).

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
the good news is i think he's not coming back to england (or i'm hoping he can't)
the bad news (for you nat) is i think he went back to get married. poor gf.

lol maybe now u will be able to let in that gorgeous neighbour cat again :heart: ! once the spies and traitors move out ! i think once at the altar she will realize what mistake she makes and will run away screaming ! :wlae:

:wtf: She'd marry him although he cries if she doesn't answer his calls (and stinks and messes up the place)? UGH! Of all of the things that could be wrong with a guy, smell is the worst and I won't date the guy even if he is the most gorgeous person in the world (unless the bo is fixable :biggrin:).

i bet Hugh Grant doesnt stink ! :heart: :nuts: :heart:

update!! the stinky housemate's gf did chuck him!!!

ALTHOUGH, he's now snagged himself a new gf who looks really gorgeous - say model worthy (and sporting some dior sunnies!!). i don't know how the hell he manages to get such a gf with his BO.

more importantly, i don't know how in the span of 3 weeks, he can go from being dumped by his fiancee to getting a new gf. shouldn't the guy be like... UPSET?!

update!! the stinky housemate's gf did chuck him!!!

ALTHOUGH, he's now snagged himself a new gf who looks really gorgeous - say model worthy (and sporting some dior sunnies!!). i don't know how the hell he manages to get such a gf with his BO.

more importantly, i don't know how in the span of 3 weeks, he can go from being dumped by his fiancee to getting a new gf. shouldn't the guy be like... UPSET?!

that`s men for ya ! hmmm maybe the supermodel gf stinks too and was looking for matchy matchy or has had a serious cold and a blocked nose so far !?:graucho:

LOL!!!!!

Or maybe she hasn't sniffed him closely...boy is she in for a surprise! :nuts:

(and wow...he got over his fiance so quickly)

i know ! he attacks women with that special spray he has and they cant smell anything....once he gets bored with a woman, he stops spraying her nose, she runs away from him and he moves on to another victim :P :nuts: :roflmfao: