In love with my new dior

1. I went to wodbury commons today the dior outlet rocked:yahoo: they had so many bags!! ofcouse i didnt leave empty handed!!

GUESS WHAT I GOT

[​IMG]

2. OMG! I'm so jealous!!!

Did you get one of the spring Gauchos? A Detective Bag (did they make it to the boutiques?)? A vintage traveller bag? A Dior Flight denim bag?!

Please answer soon!!! I can't wait to see what you got!

3. What?!?!?!?! A Dior tote??

4. Ooooh exciting, what is it ?!

And what else was at the outlet ? I'm going later this month so I'd love to get the inside scoop. :graucho:

5. THEY HAD THE TROUTER BAGS IN BLACK,BLUE,RED AND PINK THEY HAD A FEW RASTA BAGS SOME BALLET BAGS IN BLACK AND WHITE AND THE HARDCORE BAGS WITH THE CRYSTALS ON THEM IN BLUE AND BLACK AND SO MANY MORE THAT I CANT REMEMBER LOL IT WAS THE MOST BAGS I HAVE EVER SEEN THERE!! IT WAS AWSOME!!!

6. OK I GOT THE LAST ONE IN THE STORE :yahoo:

I'M SO LUCKY!! I LOVE THIS BAG SOOO MUCH I CANT STOP STARING AT IT

HERE SHE IS......................
    [​IMG]

7. Congrats - it's gorgeous !

And thanks for the info ! :yes: I hope I can bring something home too. :graucho:

8. beaaaautiful classy bag :heart: ..WOOOOW ...

many congrats dear =)

9. What a cute Dior bag! I am in LOVE with the handles!

10. i cant wait for it to stop raining here :sad: i dont want to take out my new dior for the first time in the rain you cant blame me right??

11. Pretty bag!
    If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost at the outlet?

Thanks

12. regular price was 550.00 i got it for 275.00 plus tax it came out to 297.00

13. what a steal!! I'm thinking i should go to the outlets next week to check out what they have !!

14. Wow! What a great price for a super cute bag...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

15. Great Price! Too bad there isn't a Dior outlet where I live.