In love.....again

1. I went to my favorite luxury resale store today and they have about 5 Chanel bags in good condition.

Anyways, I'm drooling over one. I have no idea what it's called, it looks like it's brand new and only a few seasons old.

Is there a place where I can look pics to pick out this particular bag? It's black, quilted, and got to white CC logo, plus like 4 pockets on the outside.

BTW, how do I post pics in here?
  2. go to the reference section for help finding out what it's called, they have tons of pics for each style!
  3. it almost sounds like a reporter...but i'm no expert, so I could be wrong.
    The reporter is TDF bag! I love it!!
  4. What's a TDF? I think I found it. I looked through "Family Pics" and one of the members had it in their collection.

There is also a black patent brief case there for $1445.

It's in great condition, but is that worth it. It looks brand new.
  5. TDF=to die for

i think. haha
  6. It sounds like a Reporter. Make certain it's authentic as this bag was copied alot esp in the black and white. What was the price?
  7. It costs $1995.
    I'm new to Chanel so I'm not certain of exactly what to look for, but
    I inspected it yesterday,lol. The Authenticity Card matches the sticker. And, it's pink inside.

It seems a little "fat" though, kinda bulky. It's probably supposed to be that way though.

By the way, I just bought a flap (my 1st one) and the strap is too long. I've seen people make a knot and wear it like that. Is that a big no-no or ok?
  8. Personally, I wouldn't tie a knot in a Chanel bag, but I've heard people here tie the straps inside the bag with a ribbon to shorten it.
  9. I think the knot looks tacky (just my opinion), but you can usually double the strap by looping it under the flap. Let us know how it works out!
  10. it sounds like the reporter bag also known as multipocket to me. its a lovely bag i've always love that bag
  11. I just went to my local NM. I saw the small reporter bag in black. I think it was around $2900. It was all black with black cc's.

I thought it was too small. What do you guys think? Would you buy the small or the big one?
  12. small reporter for me.