In Honor of my 3000th Post!

1. It is only appropriate that I post in the Prada forum about my latest score!

:yahoo:HERE IS MY VERY FIRST PRADA BELT!!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

I'll get some pics of it on me and some closeups of the buckle later today, but I HAD to make post #3000 a PRADA POST!

:party::party::party::party::party:

2. Never mind my not so great close-up shots. Here's the buckle, courtesy of Bluefly and yes, it is wood:

[​IMG]

I think I've found yet another way to blow my budget. Prada belts are SO GREAT!!! Gotta get some more!:yahoo:

3. uh oh.........once u buy one...u cant stop..lol..be warned....!!!

I have about 2 dozen Prada belts...and cant stop myself from buyin more....heehee...

Its very pretty girl...good job!

4. Coming from the Prada Queen, that means a lot. Thanks Jill!! :yes:

It just registered: TWO DOZEN PRADA BELTS??? WOAH!!! One of these days I need to head up north and raid your closet! :graucho:

5. Oooh! I LOVE!!!!! Congrats!!!! I like the wooden buckle..too cool!!

6. Better steer clear of Prada belts, Emmy or you'll definitely find something new to go looking for!!! I NEVER wanted to spend much over $75 on a belt, but honestly with Prada it's worth the money. Of course I scored this at a stupid low price (the only price I can deal with), so that certainly convinced me to check it out! Obviously it's a keeper!! It even came in its own itty bitty Prada sleeper bag! :nuts:

7. Congrats! It's pretty, and you know it will be one of those items you keep forever!:woohoo:

8. And here's moi in my new Prada belt! :nuts:

[​IMG]

MORE, MORE!! Need more Prada! :devil:

2007_0620Image0056.JPG
  9. Beautiful!

10. Congratulations.

11. Congratulations PP!

You wear it well. :yes:

also... congrats on your 3,000th post! Wow! :nuts:

12. woohoo, congrats on your belt and 3,000 posts. the belts looks great on you!! :woohoo:

:party:

13. cuuuuuuuute!

14. I love the olive wood -- such a unique buckle. I actually had trouble with my suede belt -- the part where you put it through the buckle started cracking -- so that put me off the belts. If Jill can manage 2 doz tho, sounds like I just got unlucky.

15. ^^^Bluefly has some REALLY nice belts right now. You should add a few to your Gauffre order. :devil: