In honor of my 1000th post, I just want to say Y'ALL ARE WONDERFUL!

1. Sadly, I don't have the money for a new bag, so instead I'm giving everyone here in the LV forum a big cyber hug! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone here; even though I don't 'know' you, you guys are my handbag family! Thanks for giving me a cyber home! Thank you to everybody who helped me authenticate, decide, and obsess...My friends and family think I'm absolutely crazy for loving handbags the way I do, but you guys understand the obsession and even fuel it! Hehehe.... Basically, this post is just me saying that I love Louis Vuitton, I love the Purse Forum, and everybody here rocks!

And thanks to tPF, here is what I've collected in the past 4 months!

Damier Speedy 25
    Mono Speedy 25
    Cerises Speedy
    Mini Lin Speedy Ebene
    SO Damier Cabas Piano
    Black MC Petit Noe
    White MC Priscilla
    Damier Compact Zip Wallet
    Black MC Agenda PM
    White MC Agenda PM
    Damier Trousse
    Croissant GM
  2. Awwww...Congrats on the 1000th post,and i totally agree,this is a cyber family for purse lovers!!
  3. Congrats on your 1000th post!!!
  4. That's quite a collection you've accumulated in four months :drinkup:Congrats!!
  5. Congrats on all those posts!! Wow, you've collected more in the past 4 months than I have in 4 years!
  6. congrats darling!!!
  7. Congrats!!! I love it here, too!!!!
  8. Yay kimalee .... Congrats on your 1000th post!

Wow, you've gotten a lot in the past 4 months (all great choices too ;)).

And a HUGE hug right back at ya! [​IMG]
  9. Congrats!
    Love TPF too!:tup:
  10. Congrats on the 1000th post and on your collection!! You've been busy shopping in these 4 months!! :p
  11. Here's to one big happy TPF family HUG!!! :smile:
  12. HUGS to kimalee !!! We love you !! congrats on ur 1000th post !!
  13. How Sweet! (((hugs))) to you! Congrats on all your really got a lot for only for months!
  14. Such a sweet made it to 1000:tup: you go girl!!!
  15. YEAH!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    i hope one day i will see 1000.