In HAC Heaven! Come see my new adoptee...:-)

1. At long last, I found some time to take pictures of my new-to-me HAC! Stats: colour was described as "Natural" but I don't know, looks like Gold to me. Size: 32cm; V stamp. OMG I am so in love. Why oh why haven't I attached myself t the HAC idea before? now I'm attached...much like a barnacle I think, but very happily so:p!
    Please excuse my funhouse mirror. It's broken off its hinges and enjoys adding 20 pounds to my figure by slanting upwards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow... what a rich looking colour. That HAC looks fabulous. Congrats!

3. Wow!!! So pretty :love:

You know I have Natural too, but it has an almost mustard undertone while Gold has more brown or tan... and you're right, that def looks a bit more like Gold to me. But then, either way, the bag is GORGY and I am so happy for you!!

Congratulations!!!
    :dothewave:

4. Beautiful bag, stylefly! :love: You look great with it. Congratulations! :yahoo:

5. Looks awesome! Congrats!!

6. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

7. STUNNING!

Looks like vache naturelle to me (it is blindstamped, isn't it?) - but I could be wrong. I will attach a picture of my VN from 1984. With the patina VN acquires, it literally *glows* gold with age!

8. ^^ here is my VN. Again, I could be wrong about yours - I expect the experts will shortly chime in...CONGRATS!

attachment-16.jpg attachment-15.jpg
  9. Stunning bag! :yes:

10. Beautiful!!!! I Love the color/leather!!!:tup: congratulations!!

11. Beautiful bag, Stylefly, and you look great carrying it! Congratulations!!

12. Beautiful....(((drools on self)))...:drool:

13. Gorgeous! You are stylin'
    defintely looks like Vache Naturelle

14. I think it's supposed to be Box leather...it was sold as "Nepal Box"...gosh, I am so clueless about the lesser-known leathers and colours!

15. Absolutely STUNNING!! That is a GORGEOUS color...:heart: You wear it very well!