In Coral Blue's FW 07 EARLY REVIEW: it ain't going to be pretty

Saw a Giant GH Hobo and Giant GH City in Mastic...they are gorgeous but might be too similar to your Sandstone Work GH.

But knowing you, you'll get it :P

Naaah I won't (seriously), although I can already see its a great colour combo. My SS is enough and way too similar to justify the $$$.

Anyway, I have my eye on something else from a past ssn instead and need to stay financially flexible to pounce on it. :graucho:

Thanks ICB for your wonderful review. I've been thinking about getting a Twiggy for a long time and this year might be just the perfect time since you mention that the leather is amazing for fall. Just wondering, did you see all of the new colors at NM at Tyson's? I've be meaning to go but I haven't had a chance yet.

Yes, they were just released today. Which color are you considering?
Oh yeah, no new twiggys in the Fall 07 colors just yet.

Tomato –[/SIZE][/B] If I weren’t really familiar with the SS 07 colors I would say that this is Rouge Vermillion…bright red (saw it with Silver GH in the City). Haven't we seen this before?[/SIZE][/FONT]

^^It's funny, because in the photo's of Tomato it looked a LOT like Vermillion to me. I thought maybe it was just me though.

Naaah I won't (seriously), although I can already see its a great colour combo. My SS is enough and way too similar to justify the $$$.

Anyway, I have my eye on something else from a past ssn instead and need to stay financially flexible to pounce on it. :graucho:

Hmm...heard that excuse before :roflmfao:

I was considering a Mastic Weekender but like yourself, can't justify something that's way toooo close...but it's still a gorgeous color.

You know sadly, one of the past colors I'm considering is Truffle? Because I realized that they were released both FW 06 and SS 07 that they shouldn't be so difficult to find.

ICB: I'm considering Cinnamon, Plomb, or maybe just Black. I can't really decide. I really love to get a color for everyday.

By the way, were there any new colors for the Day? I keep on going back and forth between the Twiggy and the Day. I love both styles.

Hmm...heard that excuse before :roflmfao:

I was considering a Mastic Weekender but like yourself, can't justify something that's way toooo close...but it's still a gorgeous color.

You know sadly, one of the past colors I'm considering is Truffle? Because I realized that they were released both FW 06 and SS 07 that they shouldn't be so difficult to find.

I actually think SStone is prettier with gold GH than mastic (which is a bit flat). SStone has a bit more depth to it which I prefer. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Plus my bank account is doing the talking for me right now in terms of what's the priority.

Oh this is a good time to get Truffle - esp with gold GH (so pretty). I've seen some nice ones online too for great deals from sellers. I'm referring to works though. Your right, truffle shouldn't be too hard to get...

ICB: I'm considering Cinnamon, Plomb, or maybe just Black. I can't really decide. I really love to get a color for everyday.

By the way, were there any new colors for the Day? I keep on going back and forth between the Twiggy and the Day. I love both styles.

No new Days either just lots of Hobos and Cities/part time...

Typing this up from memory...

First
Ocean
Sienna

City
Tomato w/ SGH
Steel w/ classic

Part Time
OCEAN w/ SGH
Cinnamon w/ SGH
Dk Olive w/ SGH

Work
Steel w/ Gold GH

Brief
Black w/ SGH (gorgeous!)

Besace
Steel w/ SGH

Matelasse Clutch in steel (or was that Black?)

Matelasse in steel and sienna

Cinnamon – I’ve seen a few variations of this color. One bag was very brown with a reddish tints and the other was almost a very dark Bordeaux FW 05. Sorry gals, I’m not feeling this color with Silver hardware.

noo dont say that, I was thinking of getting one. I havent seen it IRL though, so im going to take your word for it.

Oh this is a good time to get Truffle - esp with gold GH (so pretty). I've seen some nice ones online too for great deals from sellers. I'm referring to works though. Your right, truffle shouldn't be too hard to get...

You're not helping!!!! :P :trying to resist:
Although one Sandstone WE with GH has been calling my name...but I just can't

In another thread someone wrote that tomato was more of a bright red/orange - while rouge vif was a bright red/blue.

Do you think that's true? Is tomato like a deeper Vermillion?

In another thread someone wrote that tomato was more of a bright red/orange - while rouge vif was a bright red/blue.

Do you think that's true? Is tomato like a deeper Vermillion?

Yes, I can see that being true as Vif had an overall deeper tone/temperature than Tomato. I need to see more variations but from what I saw Vermillion is closely similar to Tomato.