In celebration of my graduation...

1. Hi ladies (and gents!),
    I know many of you have already been there and done that, but I'm graduating tomorrow -- finally getting that master's in communications (I work in advertising/brand communications). I should be going to bed and catching up on my beauty sleep if I want to look half decent tomorrow, but just wanted to leave a post. :shame:

Anyway, there were a pair of Carlos by Carlos Santana black strappy sandals that I posted on the MP earlier, but it didn't sell and I can't wear them cuz they're big so I'm giving it away to anyone who wants it as a little celebration of me finishing school! They're a size 7 but run a bit big so I'd say if you're a normal 7.5 or wide 7 it would fit perfectly. I've worn them once so they're not BRAND NEW, but fairly new and really pretty... :smile:

I'll accept PMs till Monday and select someone at random.:nuts:

santana_front.jpg santana_side.jpg santana_back.jpg santana_soles.jpg
  2. Congrats! I walked last night

3. Jeannie...congratulations!! Have a great time at graduation tomorrow...you've worked hard, enjoy it!

I was a comm minor. Do I get an extra chance to win? J/K... They sound a little too small for me BUT it's so wonderful of you. Again, congratulations! We're very proud of you. :smile:

4. Congrats on your graduation!!!! Gorgeous shoes but unfortunately not my size :sad: I'll still celebrate your graduation though!

5. Thanks everyone!!! And to all of you who're graduating too CONGRATS!!!!! Ok, now I'm really off to bed~~~ ;)

6. I would love to have them :biggrin: They're the perfect size .

7. Congrats and have a wonderful day tomorrow.

8. congrats on finishing the Master's

and whoever gets those shoes are lucky

9. Congrats on your graduation! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Too small for me:sad:, and I don't really NEED another pair of shoes....:shame:
    They are beautiful, though...

10. Congratulations on your graduation! I hope you have a great day and everything goes well for you.

11. Congrats to you!!!

12. First off, Congratulations on finally graduating. That degree will help finance future handbag purchases...You should feel really proud of yourself. Good luck. I want those shoes, hopefully I will be the lucky one. Even though I am not a 7.5, I would like to give them to my mom for Mother's Day, she will like them.

13. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: <---Flowers for you! Congrats!

14. congrats jeannie.. good job.... now, time to make the big bucks.. hehe..

15. CONGRATULATIONS!! :biggrin::p

...it's going to be a long time before I graduate. :hrmm::push::yucky:

Have a wonderful day tomorrow! :flowers: