In case of fire . . .

OH MY GOD... this thread is too funny...
2 days ago i awoke to my roomie screaming 'fire!' so i jumped out of bed, and without even thinking started grabbing my bags... i was literally 1/2 way down the stairs with them when we realized it was an apt. down the way, and ours was in the clear. i can't even describe the look on my roomie's face when she saw me, still 1/2 asleep, in my pjs with an arm full of bags. PRICELESS:P

Sounds a lot like motherly love!

OMG, I've actually thought about this so many times! I don't know that I could pick just one. I'd be chucking bags out the window like a mad woman! : ) If I *had* to pick one MJ, I'd probably choose my Maroon Venetia. It gets used more than any other and the color is TDF. I think it would be the hardest to replace.

oh man, this post is making me think i should get some insurance for my bag collection. that, or shoving them all in one giant shopping bag that i can just grab and go in case of emergency.

Since my collection is new and I only have 3 MJ bags and a sweetie pouch, I would have to take my Cecilia with me....but what about the 3 children? LOL. only kidding, ladies.;)

I think I'd have my hands & arms full carrying my rather large cat! On second thought, maybe she would fit into my treasured Icy Taupe Stam!!! Best of both worlds!!:biggrin:

Well, as a girl who has to on occasion (this time of the year anyway) run to the basement when the tornado sirens go off, I can say that each & every time I grab whatever purse has all my stuff in it! Next time I will put more thought into it and grab my fav, which would be my Stam in Grey....

If I had to pick one and ONLY one...I'd have to go with my first purchase, therefore first MJ love, my large MP.

House007.jpg