In a bag rut

1. Hey All!

2007 proved to be a great year for my bag obession. I found great new designers and bought some awesome bags...

I now find myself in a bit of a rut. I got a lot of money for X-mas that I want to use to buy a new bag...but I have no idea what I want. I wanted an LV Mini Lin in Dune but when I saw it IRL it really didn't do much for me. I wanted to know if someone could give me some fresh new advice or open me up to a designer that I have never really thought of. I have about $500-$600 to spend but I would like a nice wallet as well..maybe!!!

HELP!!! :confused1:
  2. Well, first let me say congratulations on the engagement!

Second, you don't necessarily have to buy a new purse right now do you? Maybe you should just put the money aside for a while until something really knocks your socks off. I'd hate to see you buy something now and then see something really spectacular later on.

I'm a big L.A.M.B. and Louis Vuitton fan. Don't know if you're into L.A.M.B but there are some pretty spectacular bags coming out now and also on sale at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. Feel free to check out the LAMB thread (we have about 150 pages now!) Also, LV has some really cute things coming out in the next few months. Check out the Spring/Summer '08 thread in the Reference Library.

But I'd say if there's nothing you really want right now just wait. Good luck!

3. Thanks for the help and the congrats! I am just going to keep saving up my bundle until I find something I cannot live without...I was also thinking that I could save it all and get a new bag plus go on a shopping spree! We will have to see!!
  4. Congrats on your engagement, beautiful ring!!!!!!
    Know your frustration, everything is starting to blurrrrrrrrrrr, it all looks the same. I was looking around and came across a new purse website. Check out I ordered the Carolyn clutch and saw other bags that I could've bought too. The bag is both leather and knit, really cool and unusual! The other bags on this site are so different. The textures, the beadwork and concept of the company is refreshing to see.
    Let me know what you think.......
  5. ^^ i love the button on the carolyn clutch...did u receive it yet? i cant imagine spending $600 on an itty bitty dying to know how it looks IRL
  6. I think I am still in a bag rut since about August. I hope I snap out of it soon.
  7. I did receive my Carolyn clutch bag. It is so awesome! Not tiny at all. I can fit everything in it.... blackberry, cosmetics, keys etc. I carried out to dinner last night. My friend from Denver was all over it!!! She went on the site, and text messaged me asap, loved the Paula bags too.