Important Reminder- PLEASE READ!!!!

ditto that. i'm curious to know as well :yes:

Because when ebay discussion was allowed in Balenciaga, it turned into a feeding frenzy with members backstabbing each other and it created way too much drama. Many of our members even requested that it be taken away. As a result of the drama, we limited ebay chat to only Authenticating Bags.

Hi Jag. the only thing that irritates me a little is when a member (xxxxxx) starts a thread saying something like, "i'm thinking about selling some of my bags" and then goes on to describe which ones. it always sounds to me like a thinly veiled WTS thread and I don't think its fair to the members who are on the MP and follow the rules. Are these kinds of threads acceptable or should we start reporting those too and letting you guys decide?

Please report this :yes:

Hi Jag. the only thing that irritates me a little is when a member (xxxxx) starts a thread saying something like, "i'm thinking about selling some of my bags" and then goes on to describe which ones. it always sounds to me like a thinly veiled WTS thread and I don't think its fair to the members who are on the MP and follow the rules. Are these kinds of threads acceptable or should we start reporting those too and letting you guys decide?

To be completely clear on the point, this is not allowed:

"There is one on e*** right now!!"

And the use of "e***" in the original post would seem to indicate the OP understood this too. Please adhere to the spirit of the rules :flowers:

i appreciate the clarification from you mod's! i had no idea that ebay talk wasn't allowed. there are so many things to read and being a new member it was easy to pass up these threads. i have only been a member for 1 week and i feel like i have already been backstabbed by a member over an ebay situation. i am glad you guys have taken the time to make sure it's being enforced around here. i will be sure to follow the rules and pass it on to anyone who may not know.

To be completely clear on the point, this is not allowed:

"There is one on e*** right now!!"

And the use of "e***" in the original post would seem to indicate the OP understood this too. Please adhere to the spirit of the rules :flowers:

Ack I'm sorry :Push:!! I've never done this before, but I must have slipped in some sort of daze to be helpful. I've seen this so many times lately and had somehow assumed it was ok, which is obviously not the case! Will never do it again!!! :nogood: Thanks for bumping this thread!!! :yes: